Fall Detox 2020
with Kim Kemper and Karen DeHaven
October 17 – 24
Virtual Online Program
Fall is the season of harvest, a time to begin to draw inward and gather energy on all levels. This cleanse is a whole body approach with specific focus on the Lungs and Large Intestines.
In this Fall Detox, we will be eliminating the foods that stress these particular organs, preparing foods that reflect the qualities of autumn, and using specific detoxification aids to help your body prepare for the cooler season ahead.
Reset your energy and mood, shed excess weight, and reduce stress levels as you step onto the path of creating greater health and happiness.
The program includes:
- 7 days of support, guidance & knowledge in this virtual program
- Self-care practices to support the lungs and detox the digestive system
- Daily embodiment practices with contemplative thoughts to play with
- Cleanse Manual including seasonal recipes
- Daily support from Kim and Karen
- WhatsApp community group
Registration required by October 1
KIM KEMPER is a life coach and holistic nutritional counselor who helps nurture self care practices rooted in Ayurvedic traditions that feed the body as well as the mind and Soul.
KAREN DEHAVEN is a licensed therapist and mindfulness practitioner who loves to build community around creative loving practices that care for the Whole Self.